Become certified up to level 2 Intermediate F or G with the IKO member card
The 2 Hour Fun Course + 2 XTRA hours of water KITE ADVENTURE Skills! 4 HOURS OF FUN ADVENTURE.
The next two-hour kiteboarding lesson allows you to experience the true power of the kite in the water. This is the next Fun Adventure step to transfer you to any of the FREERIDE Kite Courses to be ready to the get up and start riding.
Kitesurf and Kiteboarding skills are coming along of an Adventure with fun and lots of smiles! You are almost half way to becoming an independent kitesurf and kiteboarding rider!
The four hour kiteboarding lesson allows you to experience the 2 hour Fun kitesurf kiteboarding experience and 2 hour of the Adventure of the kite in the water. Skills you will learn:
- The 2 hours FUN course skills PLUS
- Body dragging in the water and generating power (3 main exercises of kiteboarding)
- Body drag upwind
- Water relaunch the kite
- Controlling the kite with one hand while hooked into the harness &Board recovery without using a board leash
- 7 steps of how to kite in choppy wavy conditions
- Enter and exit the water while controlling the kite with safety
Depending of your kite control you may also learn to:
- How to control kite & board together
- Performing self-rescues
- Power Stroke and water start basics