Become certified up to level 3 Independent “K” to “L” with the IKO member card
This is our 12 to 14 hour (4 day) kitesurfing course designed to cover all the steps that will turn you into an independent FREERIDE complete kiteboarder. These steps also cover all the IKO Standards letting your instructor certify you with the IKO Kite Boarder’s Card.
FREERIDE Kiteboarding Course II complete will give you the tools and knowledge for SELF SUFFICIENT RIDING. Congrats you are going to be a Kiteboarder / Kitesurfer
Learn all the skills of the previous courses and become a Self SUFFICIENT kite rider.
You will soon be ready to conquer the water!
Skills you will learn:
- Water Start and riding short distance in both directions
- Appropriate gear selection for wind
- Understand weather forecast, tidal, and wind effects for kitesurfing and kiteboarding
- Determine the wind strength; direction and quality for kitesurf or Kiteboarding
- Know the right ways rules for riding kites on the water
- Great kite control in all situations
- Direct kite board downwind or upwind with different speed and power
- Control of riding speed and learn how to edge
Depending of your kite & board control you may also learn to:
- Consisting riding in all directions and riding upwind
- Ride amongst other riders and water users and respect the right of way rules